Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 29, 2010

Cute Hats!



I recently started to crochet hats for Malia and everyone thought they were so cute. So I am now selling them. I started an Etsy business for all of the little things I make for Malia! I am also about to list a baby boy hat that is adorable.

My Site: www.stylishsweethearts.etsy.com

I am offering 10% off one item to all of my blog followers. Just send me a conversation with the promotional code BLOG. I am also offering a free hat to one of my followers! In order to qualify for this you need to become a follower of this blog and leave a comment on this post. I will decide who will be the lucky follower on Thursday April 1st.

Happy Shopping

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading since the beginning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I've just learned to crochet but haven't figured out how to read a pattern yet. I'm too busy knitting to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love crocheting and have made quite a few of those hats myself. I have an adorable little baby too, but she refuses to wear anything on her head! I'm off to check out your new biz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you sell a ton of these. And seriously, who could ask for a cuter model?! I haven't tried too many hats on Evie...yet. I hope she will let me put stuff on her, so far its not looking so good. Leave it to me to have a picky child!!

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete