Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sickness

What do you do? What do you do when you are deathly ill and your baby is bright, bubbly, and ready to run or in my case crawl.

This last week has been a long one ( and its not even over!). My week started out ok on monday I had a slight skin infection from a bug bite so I trotted over to the doctor and started some meds. Then Tuesday came I was ok we dropped Malia off at the grandparents and went on a double date with some good friends. We get home and everything is great. The next day we are supposed to go film a family wedding. Then it begins.

4 am I wake up not feeling so hot.
4:30-8:15 Throw up 26 times.
8:15- 10:00 Go to the doctor get put on an IV and anti-nausea medication
10:00 have a friend pick me up and realize my husband has taken my wallet with him when he went to the wedding ( He also took Malia so I cant complain). I need to buy meds and I need my credit card and insurance card for this.
10:00-11:00 drive all the way to provo to get these things and get my meds.
11:00 am to 10:00 pm hang out with husband while he films.

Thank heaven my husband and inlaws took Malia because I have no idea what I would have done. I also am so thankful for friends who come pick you up at the doctors thanks Sandra!

p.s. if I was supposed to do anything for you these last couple of days I am sorry some things have slipped threw the cracks I have been slightly out of it :).

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm so sorry! I hate being sick and trying to take care of kids. It's so hard! Thank heavens for good family and friends. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you hang out at the wedding. Sick. Me? I would've just crashed at home and just thrown up until my hubby got home.

    PS. You forgot the part where your friend had to loan you $20 to put gas in your car to meet your husband in Provo. :)

    ReplyDelete