Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wreath

So I found this really cute wreath on pintrest  and I decided I had to do it! 

You need 2/3 a yard of heavy weight orange felt 
dress makers pins 
a wreath ( I used a 10" one)
top of a 15 oz can 
if you can find or make a cute spider. (I didn't do this part yet)

1. I used the top of a 15 oz can to trace a bunch of circles on my felt. 

2. You cut the circles out then you fold them in half and then in half again and take your pins and pin it to your wreath 

I think it looks better if you change the direction that you pin your circles.


3. Cover the entire wreath

4. Now I already have something that i can hang my wreaths on but in the tutorial it shows you how to attach a ribbon if needed. 

Here is my end project 


I am on the look for a spider to go on it. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the instructions for this?! I tried to follow the link and I couldn't find it on the blog anywhere! YEAH! This is the one I wanted to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about doing something like this today! The one I saw was with book pages but I think I may start with something simpler like this first. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete