Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin

I decided to try and make a paper pumpkin yesterday as my craft. Now most of you don't know but I can not cut things out! I can sew but scrap booking or anything to do with cutting paper in perfect circles, squares, or any shape I am HORRIBLE at it. So here is my attempt at making a paper pumpkin. I hope this inspires all of those who aren't martha stewart to still  have fun and do it anyways!



My sad circles ( I even traced a perfect circle and look at them! lol)

I made 12 circles (I don't think there are 12 in this picture but I did 12)

Then you fold your circles in half and glue them one to another until you have a circle of paper! I cut off the bottom of the circles so that it would stand up straight. 


 To finish I took a piece of green construction paper and twisted it and then glued it to the top. After I took the pictures I cut off the white parts that are showing so it does look a little better now but still it looks like a child did it. THATS OK! not all of us are Martha Stewart but at least I had fun. 

1 comments:

  1. Cute! I know what you mean...although I do like using cuter bee sharp scissors for paper.

    ReplyDelete